Returns/Exchanges - POLICY STRICTLY ENFORCED ... NO EXCEPTIONS!
We happily accept unworn, unwashed, stain/odor free merchandise within 7 calendar days of receiving your order.
- If you are in any way unsatisfied with our products, contact us within 7 calendar days of receiving your order to arrange an exchange or store credit. **No Refunds will be provided**
- All returns will be authorized by a Riot Swim team member before merchandise is sent back.To get your return authorized, simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with detailed description of what you want to return, your order number and we will get back to you within 24 to 48 hrs with an authorization code to proceed with process of exchange.
- At the time the authorization code has been sent, you will also receive the mailing address to have the items sent to for processing.
- For your protection and in case of any loss or damage, please ensure your return package is both prepaid and insured as Riot Swim is not responsible for any loss or return that has not been insured.
- Riot Swim does not cover any return shipping costs. The return cost shall be incurred at your own expense via carrier of your choice.
- Riot Swim will cover shipping costs for all domestic orders once your exchange has processed.
- Merchandise must be returned within 7 calendar days.
- Exchanges will be processed within 5-7 business days.
- Unworn items must be returned in original packaging- with hygiene liner still attached, Riot Swim hang tags, and garment bag.
- We ‘Riot Swim’ reserve the right to refuse returns & not honor refunds or exchanges on items that have been worn, stained/soiled, laundered or altered in any way. This includes such marks as bodily fluids, deodorant stains & removed/tampered with liners. Legally we are able to refuse to refund a customer for hygiene related issues.
- If garment bags are not returned there is a $10 fee deducted from your store credit/refund
- Availability of the replacement item is not guaranteed. You will receive an email notification upon the completion of the exchange process.
- If your choice of exchange is unavailable you will be issued a
credit to use and this store credit does not expire.
CHANGING OR CANCELLING YOUR ORDER
- If an order needs to be cancelled, please reach out to us immediately with the specific reasoning the order needs to be canceled.
- To make any changes to an order, please contact us within 24 hours of the order being place or you will have to go through the exchange process after receiving your order..
- If for any reason we have to restock one of the items from your order, please note that there is a restocking fee of $15.
DEFECTIVE OR INCORRECT ITEMS
- If you have received damaged or incorrect items, please be sure to contact us IMMEDIATELY once the order has been recevied at email@example.com for complete and thorough assistance.
- Please include name, order number and a photo of the damaged or incorrect item(s) and we will assist accordingly.
- WE DO PROVIDE return labels for domestic orders if the item is defective or incorrect.
- We ship via UPS, providing secure and easy trackable methods of shipping. If your package is lost in transit, we will do our best to assist you.
- We offer ROUTE Insurance at checkout which protects your shipment 100% due to lost or stolen items. Claims needs to be created/filed with ROUTE within 3-5 days of the set delivery date.
- If ROUTE was not purchased, the first step to filing a claim will need to be with the shipping carrier of your package.
Once the carriers have hold of the package, we cannot be responsible for delivered items that have been lost or stolen.
- We cannot be held responsible for packages once proof of delivery is generated.
- Items marked "Sale" , "Final Sale" or discounted with a promo code are not eligible for Exchange or Store Credit.
- ONLY Full priced items are eligible for exchange or store credit.