We happily accept unworn merchandise within 7 days of receiving your order. We offer store credit or exchange ONLY for all qualifying orders. No Refunds. EXCHANGES ARE ALLOWED "ONE TIME ONLY"
If you are in any way unsatisfied with our products, contact us within 7 days of receiving your order to arrange an exchange or store credit. All returns will be authorized by Riot Swim team before merchandise is sent back. To get your return authorized, simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with detailed description of what you want to return, your order number and we will get back to you within 24 to 48 hrs.
- Riot Swim is not responsible for any loss or return that has not been insured.
- Riot Swim does not cover any return shipping costs. The return cost shall be incurred at your own expense.
- Riot Swim will cover shipping costs for all domestic orders once your exchange has processed.
For your protection and in case of any loss or damage, please
ensure your return package is both prepaid and insured.
- Merchandise must be returned within 7 days.
- Exchanges will be processed within 7 -10 business days.
- Merchandise must remain in the same condition at which it was received
- Items marked "Sale" , "Final Sale" or discounted with a promo code are not eligible for Exchange or Store Credit. No Exceptions.
- Full priced items are only eligible for exchange or store credit.
- Unworn items must be returned in original packaging- with hygiene liner still attached, Riot Swim hang tags, and garment bag.
- We can legally refuse to return your items if the hygiene stickers & tags have been removed from the items.If liner is not attached, (due to hygienic reasons), your return will be refused and customer is responsible for return shipping or item will be forfeited.
- If items are received back with removed, tampered with ,you will incur a $25 fee which will be deducted from your item cost for the damages of the items condition as we can not add this item back to our inventory which is a company loss & a store credit will be issued. Legally we are able to refuse to refund a customer for hygiene related issues.
- We ‘Riot Swim’ reserve the right to refuse returns & not honor refunds on items that have been worn, stained/soiled, laundered or altered in any way. This includes such marks as bodily fluids, deodorant stains & removed/tampered with liners.
- If garment bags are not returned there is a $10 fee deducted from your store credit/refund
- Availability of the replacement item is not guaranteed. You will receive an email notification upon the completion of the exchange processing.
- If your choice of exchange is unavailable you will be issued a
credit to use . Store credit does not expire.
CHANGING OR CANCELLING YOUR ORDER
- Once an order is placed, it can not be canceled or adjusted. To make any changes to your order, you will have to go through the exchange process after receiving your order.
- *If for any reason we have to restock one of the items from your order, please note that there is a restocking fee of $15.
DEFECTIVE OR INCORRECT ITEMS
- If you have received a damaged item or you have received incorrect items you can contact us at email@example.com for complete and thorough assistance.
- A photo of the damaged item(s) must be included in the email
- Always include your name, order #, and full item name to avoid confusion
- We ship via UPS, providing secure and easy trackable methods of shipping. If your package is lost in transit, we will do our best to assist you.
- We offer ROUTE Insurance at checkout which protects your shipment 100% due to lost or stolen items.
- We cannot be held responsible for packages once proof of delivery is generated.
- Once the carriers have hold of the package, we cannot be responsible for delivered items that have been lost or stolen.