- Constant improvement
- Team player
- Grow the audience, reach, and engagement on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook with an emphasis on using social to drive site traffic & conversion
- Measure, report, and analyze the performance of campaigns across channels and translate findings into actionable recommendations
- Compile user-generated content for weekly IG Story and posts
- Develop growth strategies to increase sales and brand awareness
- Track press articles to be repurposed and shared on social
- Engage with other brands to increase reach and aid with new customer acquisition
- Engage with customers daily via direct messages and comments to field customer service requests and establish community
- Respond to all customer/influencer engagement within 24 hours.
- Respond to direct messages within 24 hours
- Provide miscellaneous design support as needed, which includes creating graphics and editing videos
- Scout and conduct outreach to potential influencers regularly, including correspondence with influencers via direct message and email
- Create contracts and creative briefs with specified deliverables, rates, and messaging
- Manage and oversee influencer content delivery for quality assurance
- Develop influencer marketing campaigns and analyze the success for review
- The agility, flexibility, and lateral thinking needed to be the lead for social media in a small, fast-moving team and a growing business.
- Proven copywriting skills & experience
- Proven history of proactively seeking out new opportunities and ideas on social media
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage own time in order to execute day-to-day and project requirements to a high standard.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, adapting, spotting issues early, and escalating. Experience working with influencers and creators is a plus.
- A strong creative side and Extreme attention to detail
- A proven passion for social media
- A strong ability to tell a story
Proficiency in Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Adobe Photoshop. Understanding of Shopify, Klayvio and Google Analytics is a plus.
An understanding of the Riot Swim customer, and know what they want to see on social media
Houston based women’s swimwear brand looking for experienced, enthusiastic customer service team member to work in office and remotely. Must have positive attitude and energy with excellent communication skills to address customer needs through phone and email. We are a growing small business with a small tight knit team located near downtown Houston.
- Answers incoming customer calls regarding billing issues, product problems, service questions and general customer concerns
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with customers and working to establish a positive rapport with every call and email
- Process returns, issue refunds and make adjustments to orders
- Update customer information in the customer service database
- Work with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies
- Will need to communicate with 3rd Party Logistics for order support on day to day for order status, tracking, etc.
- Impact the company’s bottom line by problem solving and turning frustrated clients into repeat customers
- 3+ years experience working with E-comm order systems; such as Shopify, etc. Tidio or or any Livechat experience a plus, Experience with Mac and PC required
- Experience with answering phones, emails, order platforms
- Required to remain professional and courteous with customers at all times
- Experience with analyzing customer needs and understanding their requests for customer satisfaction
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize, manage tasks and work independently
- Flexible availability to work occasional nights, holidays and weekends
- Must have reliable transportation
- Self managing
- Associates Degree or Higher
- $13-$16 (Depends On Experience)
- Monday- Friday (Occasional Weekends)
- Following CDC guidelines. Social distancing protocol in office.
- Customer Service: 3+ years (Required)
- In office and work remotely from home
Communication method(s) used:
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Collaborate with management teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies
- Record customer information within our customer service database
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company's customer service policies
- Other duties as requested
Send CV & resume to email@example.com