About our Company
We are a Houston based women's swimwear brand who believes that coverage and confidence doesn’t have to be mutually exclusive. We're a global brand that produces high-quality, fashion-forward swimwear that can be worn season after season.". Our products prioritize multifunctionality, style comfort and design which makes its wearers stand out and feel most confident.
Job Title: Order Fulfillment Associate
About the Job
We're looking for an outgoing Order Fulfillment Associate who will play a key role in ensuring that the order fulfillment process is highly efficient and effective in achieving sales and overall business goals. This role will be in charge of skillfully managing the order process from receipt thru shipment and is expected to independently become an expert while understanding the impact their role has on the organization as a whole.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Pull and package swimwear items to fulfill customer shipment orders
- Record and verify shipping information, ensuring details are correct and complete before sending it out
- Track all incoming and outgoing orders via delivery software
- Assist customers with product issues including processing and fulfillment of returns
- Ensure company-standard packing procedures and standards are being properly executed in a timely and efficient manner
- Locate and extract products from shelves and warehouse storage areas
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date inventory information, including quantities and condition
- Alert supervisors to potential inventory issues
- Confirm shipping schedules are well-coordinated in strict compliance with budgetary and time constraints
- Actively participate and contribute ideas on ways to improve and/or optimize warehousing procedures
- Follow the state health and safety regulations and practices
- You have a High school diploma or GED
- You have 1 year or more of warehouse experience
- You have an advanced-level or higher of experience with eCommerce platforms (i.e. Shopify) and order printing systems (i.e. Shippo) or have a high aptitude to learn and utilize new systems
- Working knowledge and in depth understanding of OSH (Occupational Safety and Health) procedures is an advantage
- Your top priority is to serve the customer with professionalism and courtesy
- You have a high level of experience interpreting and fulfilling online customer orders satisfactorily
- You pay close attention to detail and can keep track of multiple components of orders
- You're proud of your abilities, which are demonstrated by your ability to work independently and adapt to a changing, fast-paced environment
- You have the physical ability to stand, crouch, and lift objects up to 50 lbs. throughout a standard workday
What We Offer:
- Casual, welcoming work environment
- A place to grow: culture that is centered in learning and development, empowerment, collaboration, trust and support
- Support for your physical wellness: Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefit plans
- Time for you and loved ones: Generous Paid time Off (PTO) totaling 3 weeks including holidays, vacation and PTO
Equal Employment Opportunity
Our Client is committed to fostering diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made on the basis of business needs, regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Apply today: https://hr4tc.com/RiotSwimOnlineApplicationForm
ABOUT THE JOBJob Title- Customer Service Associate
We are looking for an outgoing Customer Service Associate to assist our customers with product inquiries efficiently. The Customer Service Associate will play an important role in customer retention by addressing concerns and product issues, and by communicating in a professional, positive manner.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Answers incoming and facilitates outgoing customer calls regarding billing issues, product problems, service questions, and general customer concerns.
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with customers and working to establish a positive rapport with every call and email.
- Processes returns, issue refunds, and make adjustments to orders
- Updates customer information in the customer service database
- Works with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies
- Communicates with 3rd Party Logistics for day-to-day order support (outbound calls, order status, order tracking, etc.)
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction and client retention
- Responsible for the Customer Service online chat system's high volume chat/email.
- You are a graduate of an Associate’s Degree
- You have 3 plus years of experience in Customer Service
- You have skills to work with eCommerce order systems, including Shopify, Atomic Returns, etc., and have accumulated 3+ years of experience
- You have significant experience answering phones, sending emails, and using an online chat system (e.g., Tidio)
- Serving the customer is your top priority and you have a good grace of professionalism and courteousness
- Your background has shaped you with analyzing customer needs and understanding their requests for customer satisfaction
- You are an effective communicator and work with excellent spelling and grammar skills
- You enjoy working independently and can easily prioritize and manage your tasks to accomplish your goals
- You have a reliable mode of transportation so getting to and from the site will never be an issue
- You're proud to have your abilities, as it shows in your competence to work with little supervision
- You are willing and able to work on flexible shifts (occasional nights, holidays and weekends)
Equal Employment Opportunity
Riot Swim is committed to fostering diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made on the basis of business needs, regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.