About our Company
We are a Houston based women's swimwear brand who believes that coverage and confidence doesn’t have to be mutually exclusive. We're a global brand that produces high-quality, fashion-forward swimwear that can be worn season after season.". Our products prioritize multifunctionality, style comfort and design which makes its wearers stand out and feel most confident.
Job Title- Apparel Production Coordinator
Job Type- Part-Time/Full-Time-Remote or Onsite
We are seeking an Apparel Production Coordinator with a strong understanding of both domestic and international business. The role will be responsible for overseeing various aspects of our production process, ensuring smooth operations, and meeting deadlines. The ideal candidate will be a proactive problem solver, possess excellent communication skills, and be capable of working both independently and as part of a team.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Oversee and maintain work-in-process (WIP) reports, ensuring development and production timelines and quality standards are met
- Collaborate closely with sales, marketing, and production teams in managing sample requests
- Play a crucial role in sourcing materials for both development and production stages, contributing to the production of high-quality products
- Monitor and manage current stock levels, ensuring timely reordering to maintain optimal inventory
- Maintain a comprehensive time and action calendar for pre-production samples, lab dips, bulk fabric approval, and lab testing to ensure smooth production workflows
- Ensure production completion aligns with set deadlines
Support the team in managing day-to-day tasks as and when required
Requirements:Education: Associate Degree
Experience and Values:
- Must have a solid understanding of domestic and export business operations.
- Experience in creating tech packs and addressing fit comments.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proven ability to work well both independently and collaboratively.
- Must be an active problem-solver.
- Exceptional attention to detail is essential.
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite.
- Team player with a readiness to learn and adapt in a dynamic work environment.
ABOUT THE JOBJob Title- Marketing Specialist
We are looking for a Marketing Specialist who will be responsible for creating advertising campaigns, and strategies and targeting the demographic data of our target audience. The Ideal candidate should be able to translate data and research into actionable marketing plans that inform branding and campaign development.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Establish goals and objectives in order to reach our customers through appropriate marketing channels (digital and traditional)
- Generate content creation leads through electronic communications such as email campaigns and direct messaging
- Conduct market research to identify customer trends, habits, competitor offerings, and demographic data to establish new marketing opportunities
- Plan, develop, and lead an integrated brand and messaging strategy to strengthen awareness and engagement with the target audience
- Manage and be on top of social media ads on all platforms (i.e., Facebook, Instagram, Google, etc.).
- Assist with the analyses of marketing data, including campaign results, conversion rates, and online traffic in order to improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Develop, implement, and track marketing programs such as email, social media, or digital campaigns, events and ensure brand guidelines are met
- Write, proofread, and edit creative and technical content across different mediums
- Investigate the performance of a company’s marketing campaigns and strategies by evaluating key performance metrics.
- Stay up to date with Market and online trends relevant to the brand to ensure campaigns and promotions are applicable within each market
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop and monitor strategic marketing initiatives
- Maintain awareness of best practice marketing techniques/tools to achieve successful campaigns and promotions
- Work with external agencies and vendors to execute marketing programs
- You have at least 2 years of RETAIL/FASHION INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE
- You have Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field
- You have at least 2 years of proven experience in Marketing (digital and traditional)
- You have knowledge of various marketing and analytics tools (i.e., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, etc.), CRM systems, and content management systems
- You have strong knowledge and experience in utilizing Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Google Analytics, etc.
- You have a strong understanding of flows and segmentation in Klaviyo (and similar platforms) and set up funnels and flows that will increase AOV and the number of orders.
- You have excellent analytical skills and a knack for data analysis
- You are comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics, and processing figures with spreadsheets.
- You’re an excellent communicator, able to provide clear written and verbal communication.
- You are able to maximize your skills in Multi-tasking and time management, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- You are passionate about working with and winning as a team.
- You are willing to take the initiative and work proactively across the organization to solve challenges in an innovative and interesting way.
Apply today: Careers@riotswim.co
What We Offer:
- Casual, welcoming work environment
- A place to grow: a culture that is centered on learning and development, empowerment, collaboration, trust, and support
- Support for your physical wellness: Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefit plans
- Time for you and loved ones: Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) totaling 3 weeks including holidays, vacation, and PTO
Equal Employment Opportunity
Our Company is committed to fostering diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made on the basis of business needs, regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
ABOUT THE JOBJob Title- Customer Service Associate
We are looking for an outgoing Customer Service Associate to assist our customers with product inquiries efficiently. The Customer Service Associate will play an important role in customer retention by addressing concerns and product issues, and by communicating in a professional, positive manner.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Answers incoming and facilitates outgoing customer calls regarding billing issues, product problems, service questions, and general customer concerns.
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with customers and working to establish a positive rapport with every call and email.
- Processes returns, issue refunds, and make adjustments to orders
- Updates customer information in the customer service database
- Works with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies
- Communicates with 3rd Party Logistics for day-to-day order support (outbound calls, order status, order tracking, etc.)
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction and client retention
- Responsible for the Customer Service online chat system's high volume chat/email.
- You are a graduate of an Associate’s Degree
- You have 3 plus years of experience in Customer Service
- You have skills to work with eCommerce order systems, including Shopify, Atomic Returns, etc., and have accumulated 3+ years of experience
- You have significant experience answering phones, sending emails, and using an online chat system (e.g., Tidio)
- Serving the customer is your top priority and you have a good grace of professionalism and courteousness
- Your background has shaped you with analyzing customer needs and understanding their requests for customer satisfaction
- You are an effective communicator and work with excellent spelling and grammar skills
- You enjoy working independently and can easily prioritize and manage your tasks to accomplish your goals
- You have a reliable mode of transportation so getting to and from the site will never be an issue
- You're proud to have your abilities, as it shows in your competence to work with little supervision
- You are willing and able to work on flexible shifts (occasional nights, holidays and weekends)
Equal Employment Opportunity
Riot Swim is committed to fostering diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made on the basis of business needs, regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.