ABOUT OUR COMPANY
A Houston based women's swimwear brand who believes that coverage and confidence doesn’t have to be mutually exclusive. It's a brand capable of being a global destination for high-quality, fashion-forward swimwear that can be worn season after season. Our products prioritize multifunctionality, style comfort and design which makes its wearers stand out and feel most confident.
ABOUT THE JOBJob Title- Customer Service Associate
We are looking for an outgoing Customer Service Associate to assist our customers with product inquiries efficiently. The Customer Service Associate will play an important role in customer retention by addressing concerns and product issues, and by communicating in a professional, positive manner.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Answers incoming and facilitates outgoing customer calls regarding billing issues, product problems, service questions, and general customer concerns.
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with customers and working to establish a positive rapport with every call and email.
- Processes returns, issue refunds, and make adjustments to orders
- Updates customer information in the customer service database
- Works with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies
- Communicates with 3rd Party Logistics for day-to-day order support (outbound calls, order status, order tracking, etc.)
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction and client retention
- Responsible for the Customer Service online chat system's high volume chat/email.
- You are a graduate of an Associate’s Degree
- You have 3 plus years of experience in Customer Service
- You have skills to work with eCommerce order systems, including Shopify, Atomic Returns, etc., and have accumulated 3+ years of experience
- You have significant experience answering phones, sending emails, and using an online chat system (e.g., Tidio)
- Serving the customer is your top priority and you have a good grace of professionalism and courteousness
- Your background has shaped you with analyzing customer needs and understanding their requests for customer satisfaction
- You are an effective communicator and work with excellent spelling and grammar skills
- You enjoy working independently and can easily prioritize and manage your tasks to accomplish your goals
- You have a reliable mode of transportation so getting to and from the site will never be an issue
- You're proud to have your abilities, as it shows in your competence to work with little supervision
- You are willing and able to work on flexible shifts (occasional nights, holidays and weekends)
Equal Employment Opportunity
Riot Swim is committed to fostering diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made on the basis of business needs, regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.